As of now, in the era of Information technology there are lots of Open Source Technologies and CMSs to develop web applications. PHP, Java, Python, Ruby etc. are the Open Source technologies and there are also a lot of Open Source CMSs are available for these kind of technologies like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, PHP, Magento, Opencms, Plone, Locomotivecms etc…
Now the question is, if there are too many CMSs then why we should use Drupal and how it’s better than other CMS?
There are some of the main reasons why we should use this CMS? These reasons are described below:
- Free to download and use.
- Free to modify & share.
- No cost for licensing.
- Drupal has a vast community of developers & users.
- 30,000+ developers have contributed code to Drupal.
- 2,000+ readymade themes and 25,000+ modules are available for Drupal.
- More than 1 Million users on drupal.org
- Clean, Extensible & Modular code
- High Performance due to built in caching feature
- Easily integration with third party tool using SOAP, REST, JSON etc..
- Individual theming from content
- Can be used on multiple servers
- Search engine friendly with standard compliant HTML/CSS, Meta tags, Page Titles etc…
- Well documented user guides
- Peerless security
- There are number of dedicated companies in the market to support with Drupal Projects.
- Training & Educational support are also available
- Your website or data will not stick inside a proprietary system.
- There are also high demands for Drupal specific developers which can help you with your ongoing support.
- Extensibility of Drupal modules.
- As an ROI approach Drupal is the best option for the business websites.
How To Use Twig In Drupal 8