For this tutorial, we will create a basic Content paragraph type which will have two fields: Left Image and Description.
Steps for adding these fields in paragraphs type.
1. Go to the navigation bar click on Structure and “Paragraphs types”.
2. On this link “Add a Paragraphs type” button will be available for adding paragraphs type in site. Click on “Add a Paragraphs type” button.
3. You just need to add paragraphs type name (Demo) and click on save button for adding Paragraph type.
4. Now, add fields in this paragraphs type.
5. Add two fields (image and text) in this paragraphs type.
For using this paragraphs type in website, add this paragraph field to content type ‘Article’ as field. Check below image for adding field as Paragraph type.
Create Article with Paragraph fields.
1. Go to Content, “Add content” and click on Article.
2. Enter “Test article” in the Title and scroll down to the Paragraphs Demo field.
3. Click on the Add Demo for adding left image and Desc paragraph content with respect to Article. After adding it, you should be able to see the content of this Paragraph.
To reciprocate, we can manage the content of the website by dividing whole page section into different paragraph type.
As a Drupal development agency in Raleigh USA, we have a team of experts who specializes in different aspect of Drupal development. We have team members whose focus is to have a clean design and renders well across all browsers and devices. The Drupal backend developers’ focus is to build custom Drupal modules and integrate with different applications.
For more assistance you can contact us on email@example.com or fill out the Contact us form.